Stonesoup nutrient rich compost-5kg
Rs. 200.00 Rs. 200.00
- Improved moisture retention: soil fortified with compost holds more water for longer periods. Save water,time and money.
- Better soil structure: more organic matter in your soil means more air pockets for water and nutrients to travel unimpeded.
- Improved nutrient levels: compost is high in nutrients needed by garden vegetables—nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. It also contains trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc.It gives nourishment to plants for an extended period of time.
- Balanced soil pH: Adding compost prevents your soil from becoming too acidic or alkaline.
- Healthy natural soil organisms: critters like earthworms and black soldier flies feed on food waste and turn it naturally into simpler form
Use as mulch- fantastic way to boost your garden’s harvest. Naturally absorbent and dense, compost applied to the soil surface will prevent evaporation. Apply in a 3 to 6 inch layer and rake until even.
Potting mix-Finished compost makes an excellent component to make potting soil.