Compost Maker Brick [Aerobic Composting] : 900 gms
900 gm Coir Pith Block infused with active microbes that helps convert your kitchen waste to manure. one 900 gms block can be used for a month in a Chutki bin.
- Helps to do hassle free composting.
- Works very well with DIY composting kits and with products like Khamba.
- Keeps flies away.
- Natural deodorizer ensuring no foul smell.
- Enhances your compost with coco peat which retains water naturally when added to your plants and helps to keep them hydrated.
1) Place the block in bucket or drum.
2) Soak in recommended amount of water for 30 minutes.
3) Break the softened brick and store the coco peat powder in an airtight container.
4) Layer an aerated container (bucket with holes, cane basket, Khamba etc) with a couple of inches of coco peat powder.
5) scatter the day's kitchen waste (like fruit/veg peels), add another layer of cocopeat
6) Repeat everyday until the bin is full.
7) Set aside for a month, the mixture turns into rich compost.