This iconic Ilkal saree is a unique weave from the town of Ilkal in the Bagalkot district of Karnataka state, India. It is woven using cotton warp on the body and silk warp for border and pallu portion of the sari. Own a piece of ancient living historical craft from these unique pieces that are reflective of a style of weaving that developed in the 8th century! Every piece of saree from our weaver is unique and unmatched. Chances are it will be a few months before the same piece is woven again, so grab your saree soon!
These sarees are made to order based on confirmed orders received. Please allow 10-15 days for delivery.
- Warp and weft yarn type: Cotton 120 /Cotton 60
- Type of weaving: Jacquard
- Border and pallu yarn content: Silk Pallu Ilkal Style
- Type of pallu: regular
- Length and width: 8.3m/38inch
- Blouse bit: Running blouse matches border colour
Loom type: Handloom
- Colours may slightly vary from that the image
- Dry clean or hand-wash only.
- Do not squeeze. Dry in shade.