Bumberry Baby Diaper: Pocket style [0.5 - 3Yrs]
- Preferred by mothers as an Excellent Solution for NIGHT TIME when the diaper's function is mostly urine absorption
- Pocket type is an excellent design for a moving baby as it keeps the absorbing pads held intact without much position change as a baby starts standing and walking by the age of 10-12 months
- Though it can be used for longer hours, we recommend to change the diaper every six hours and keep the baby diaper free for some hours even for any diapers
- Small - Medium - Large Sizes can be adjusted in the same diaper (One Size Concept)
One Size Reusable Diaper (Adjusts SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE in the same diaper) with One Microfiber insert.
Instructions to use:
- Before First Use: Wash in luke warm water, Dry under the sunlight, Please do not pour washing powder onto the diaper insert.
- Use the buttons to make the diaper a snug fit for your baby
- The pocket style stitch design helps to keep the baby to stay wet-free and allow the urine to fully get absorbed into the highly absorbing microfiber insert kept inside the pocket
- Buy additional inserts for convenience. Choose between :
- Bamboo insert: Natural Bamboo Insert is preferred for high skin sensitivity
- Microfiber insert: Microfiber Insert has a wet-free suede microfleece fabric on the skin facing side of the insert that keeps the baby bottom dry.