Stonesoup Wings Green - Soft Menstrual Cup - Sedentary Lifestyle is an easy-to-use menstrual cup, made of nontoxic materials that can be used up to ten years. The Soft Wings are best suited for women with limited physical activity.
1. Comfortable: With Stonesoup's Soft Wings You can swim, play water sports, run marathons, do yoga, basically anything during periods that you would do otherwise.
2. Eco-friendly: Stonesoup Wings Green can be reused multiple times and there is no burden on the environment. You won't be contributing to mountains of sanitary waste that end up in landfills and clog the drains.
3.Economical: One Stonesoup Wings Green cup can be used up to 10 years. Instead of spending money on disposable sanitary pads/tampons month after month, The cup will save you from the regular expense.
4. Healthier: Stonesoup Wings is made from health grade silicone and is safe for your delicate skin. Say goodbye to harmful chemicals and skin irritations caused by pads and tampons!
Capacity till Brim: 30ml
Why Stemless Menstrual cup?
* A menstrual cup is provided with a knob or stem to locate the base, but ladies think that its there to pull out the cup holding the stem resulting in prolapse or harming the vaginal walls.
* If there is no room for stem in the vaginal canal, it pokes and hurts.
* The U shape of the cup provides more space to hold more period blood. Maximum capacity yet small and compact in size.
* To experience the wow factor, a feeling of not wearing anything.Period days will be just like any other normal day.
How to Use
Step 1: Fold
Fold Option 1 “U Fold“: Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again forming a tight “U” shape.
Fold Option 2 “Push Down“: Place a finger on the top rim of the cup and press it down into the centre of the inside base to form a triangle. This makes the top rim much smaller to insert.
Step 2: Hold
Hold the folded sides firmly in place between your thumb and forefinger so that the curved edge is facing away from your palm.
Step 3: Insert
In a comfortable position (like squatting) and with your vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded StoneSoup Wings horizontally into the vaginal opening so that the bottom of the cup is about a 1/2 inch into the vagina.
Step 4: Removal
To remove, insert your thumb and forefinger into your vagina until you can reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove it. After the cup has been removed, empty the contents of the cup in the toilet, wash the cup well with warm water and a mild soap, and reinsert.