Gardening Cocopeat (M)
900gm Coir Pith Block that is used in gardening. Can be used mixed with soil to grow plants OR as composting base. Note- NO MICROBES innoculated to aide composting. Also see - Compost Maker Block
- High moisture retention
- Improves aeration and reduces frequency of irrigation.
- Reduces soil temperature.
- Holds and provides water and nutrients as required and improve yield in horticulture and floriculture crops.
1) Place the block in a bucket or drum.
2) Soak in recommended amount of water for 30 minutes.
3) Break the softened brick and collect the cocopeat powder in an airtight container.
It is ready to use.